Today’s fast-paced world requires you to be the best. To do so, people run behind a goal and often forget about their health. You are so busy posting the picture of your gourmet meal that you do not pay attention to your nutritional needs. People are conscious about health but only socially. You must ensure that you understand and fulfil your dietary and nutritional needs.
You can do this by choosing certain supplements or other options like including the required vitamins to your diet plan.
Here is a list of vitamins good for health –
Also known as retinol, it has many beneficial functions such as –
• Boosts your body’s immune system against illness and infections
• Helps in scotopic vision(vision in dim light) and protects eye health
• Keeps the skin and body lining like the nose healthy
• Supports Skin Health and Cell Growth
• Fights Inflammation
Sources of vitamin A –
• Oily fish
• Fortified low-fat spreads
• Milk and yoghurt
• Adding sources of beta-carotene adds the options for getting vitamin A. Sources such as –
• Yellow, red and green (leafy) vegetables, such as spinach, carrots, sweet potatoes and red peppers
• Yellow fruit, such as mango, papaya and apricots
• It maintains healthy skin and hair
• Strengthen the body’s immune system
Sources of vitamin E:
• Plant oils – such as soya, corn and olive oil
• Nuts and seeds
• Wheatgerm (cereals and cereal products)
• Vitamin E oil capsules
Benefits of vitamin E:
• Repairs Damaged Skin
• Thickens Hair
• Helps PMS Symptoms
• Balances Hormones
It is also known as ascorbic acid, has several important functions such as –
• It protects your cells and keeps them healthy.
• It maintains healthy skin, blood vessels, bones and cartilage
• It helps in healing wounds properly
Sources of vitamin C:
• Oranges and orange juice
• Red and green peppers
• Brussels sprouts
Benefits of vitamin C:
• Reduces wrinkles, dryness and ageing of skin
• Improve macular degeneration.
• Reduce inflammation.
• Reduce the risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease